The Lost Symphony is a free software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-12-17. The program can be installed on Android.
The Lost Symphony is a musically themed 2D puzzle platform adventure that can be enjoyed by both children and adults alike.
Help the young symphony director Ludwig Jr. escape the score that has mysteriously trapped him. Set to a soundtrack of classical music, play notes, conduct notes, and collect instruments to guide him on his journey. Be careful, however, Ludwig Jr. is not alone!
Using a combination of classic 2D and modern touch screen controls, interact with the musical score to trap, evade, collect and advance.
Can you help the young music director escape the symphony?
- 32 levels
- Classical soundtrack including Beethoven, Wagner, Pachelbel, Bach, and Handel
- Dynamic Audio: a collected instrument adds to the score
- 6 enemy types that react differently to sound
- 16 different orchestra instruments to collect
- Combined classic 2D and modern touch controls
- Play and move notes to your advantage
- Interactive environment
- Supported languages: English, French, Spanish, German, and Portuguese
The Lost Symphony (version 1.043) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of The Lost Symphony since it was posted on our website on 2016-11-08.
The latest version is 1.043 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-06-27.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2014-12-17
- 8 New Levels added,- New Song added,- Updated Art (Backgrounds, Icon, Tutorials),- Audio optimised,- Adjusted credits,- Miscellaneous bug fixes